Friday, July 17, 2009

Bay Lust

visiting friends and/or travel in general gives me so many art ideas. maybe it's the whole not having to worry about anything feeling that you get when you're on vacation. and maybe it's also clark and nick, who i have come to realize are seriously two of my best friends i've ever had.






so, here are two new flyers!




the band, kids & animals, requested something like 7 flyers from me. that is sweet.
also i have a few t-shirt designs coming up: society co. (almost done!) masters & johnson/herr jazz tour t-shirt, and an alaskas shirt(which is taking WAAAY to long).

I'm pretty sure I will be moving back to California in sometime after May 2010. now is the time to decide, should I live in L.A. for a couple years for some kicks?? or should I move back to S.F. which is where I realized I ultimately want to be forever in my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Come back. Having you & Derek around makes me a better guy.